SSE Openings in Hyderabad at Mindtree
Role description :
A cloud engineer is an IT professional responsible for any technological duties associated with cloud computing, including design, planning, management, maintenance and support.
Define and deliver technical engagements with partners and other departments. Understand requirements, propose and deliver packaged solutions.
Proving the use of native cloud services to support new solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services.
• Include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using native cloud services
• Be able to implement challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of native cloud services.
• 3 years of experienced with a Cloud SDK language, including Python and one or more of the following: Java, Jinja, Spring booth, Nodes.js or Ruby.
• Expertise in various IaaS and PaaS and able to build up the cloud solutions
• Experience in architect, design and provision of workload on Cloud such as AWS or google
• Expertise in DevOps methodologies and techniques
• Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualisation environment.
• Great communication skills and able to work in a dynamic culture environment
Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background preferred
AWS PAAS SERVICES, Cloud SDK, Python /Java, Devops, Spring booth
7 - 10 Years
If you think your profile fits the requirements please mail the same at email@example.com for getting referred.
Note : - Gold Members will get priority in the referral opportunities, personal pitching of their profile by our team, ATS Resume Makeover, Cover Letter, ATS Score Check and a certified course for free.