Software Development Engineer Job in Pune at MasterCard
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Simplify Commerce team is looking for a software development engineer to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes and best practices
• Develop medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative, or may formally supervise a small team, and assigns day-to-day work
• Designs and develops applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides
• Supports and provides technical guidance to junior team members
• Significant advanced code development, code review and day-to-day support duties
• Department-wide public speaking and other communications conveying application level directions
All About You:
• Software development, design & architecture experience of medium to complex applications
• Experience of building services on cloud platform such as PCF
• Experience in Java/J2EE technologies with Spring boot framework, REST APIs, JSON, Groovy, Grails, front end technologies (CSS, HTML, AngularJS or similar framework), Web & Application Server
• Hands on experience of writing Junit/Spock test cases.
• Micro services architecture working experience is added advantage
• Experience with AngularJS 6.0 or later. Exposure to Jasmine, Karma is added advantage
• Application Security including information security principles and realization, web app security and PCI DSS Compliance
• Experience in implementing CI/CD build pipelines with tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory
• Experience with software development frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe Agile
• Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and business
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.