Linux Technical Manager Opening in Chennai at Mindtree
Role description :
• Strong knowledge/understanding of Linux systems administration; proficient in use of command line interface and basic scripting (shell, Perl, etc.)
• Strong knowledge/understanding of internet protocols and standards (e.g. IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS)
• Strong knowledge / understanding in Virtualization [VMware / ESXi / vSphere / Openstack / KVM)
• Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, Operations and Hardware.
• Demonstrable ability to apply the above knowledge in practical situations
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to communicate technical situations to customers, including being confident and assertive as and when necessary.
• Possess neutral accent.
• Good Knowledge in Application support ( Tomcat , WebSphere and Jboss)
• Questioning skills / probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the customer contact
• Practical mindset, attention to detail, sees things through to completion
• Ability to collaborate within team, other colleagues, 3rd party vendors and customers.
• Ability to prioritize tasks/projects based on customer and business commitments.
Linux, WebSphere, Technical Manager
• Experience of managing/supporting high-availability and/or distributed systems • Linux systems experience including capacity planning, advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting, and performance management. • Manage change requests between development, staging, and production environments. • Experience of an Operations environment (particularly ISP or datacentre) • Experience in Cloud infrastructure like AWS
14 - 20 Years
If you think your profile fits the requirements please mail the same at email@example.com for getting referred.
Note : - Gold Members will get priority in the referral opportunities, personal pitching of their profile by our team, ATS Resume Makeover, Cover Letter, ATS Score Check and a certified course for free.