CN - Strategy - MC - FS - Capital Market - 09 Job in Bangalore at Accenture
About Accenture :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Key responsibilities of the role include :
• Suitable candidate should be able to consult with clients offering their subject matter expertise in Investment Banking & Investment Management functions including below domains:
o Capital Markets (e.g. FO, MO, Market Data, Collateral Management, Liquidity Management)
o Asset & Wealth Management (Front Office Advisory, Salesforce)
o Risk Management - Market Risk/Credit Risk/Operational Risk
o Post trade (e.g. Reference Data, Risk Management, Finance & Accounting)
o Exchange & Trading avenues, Clearing house
o Regulatory reforms (e.g. Basel, MiFID, EMIR, IFRS9)
o Robotics Process Automation
o Trading platforms (e.g. Murex, Calypso, Fidessa etc.)
o Data Governance and Management
o Agile and Hybrid SDLC Methodology
Typical responsibilities would include :
o Assess ‘as is’ and define target operating model (TOM)
o Develop and manage business requirement specification.
o Change Management
• Project management and onshore/offshore client management
• Strengthen offerings – development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating Accenture value proposition.
• Incorporate Accenture best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle.
• Prior experience of working on consulting projects is a must. An ideal candidate would have contributed to Transformation and Technology Improvement Programs for Investment Banking and Asset & Wealth management firms.
• Deep functional knowledge of operations, front and middle office, finance and risk functions.
• Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or business architecture in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
• Hands on experience on third party packages like Murex, Calypso, SunGard Front Arena, Summit, Kondor+ and Wall Street Systems is desirable.
• Deep knowledge of financial products including equities, fixed income, derivatives, credit)
• The candidate should have a good understanding of industry trends, challenges, business and technology imperatives etc.
Key Competencies and Skills :
• Demonstrate proficiency in Digital, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Blockchain and Risk Management from the Investment Banking and Investment Management perspective
• Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interaction skills.
• Should have an analytical bent of mind with capability of deciding on nature of information needed and the ability to derive business sense of such information.
• Should be able to think logically and present ideas convincingly.
• Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, analysis and design methods, tools and techniques and emerging technologies.
• Ability to develop & maintain working relationships with a number of stakeholders and senior professionals
Should have a Master’s Degree in Management. • FRM/ CFA/PRM or Other industry specific certification is a plus.
Click Here : Apply