CMDB Technical Lead Opening in Bangalore at Mindtree
- At least 7 - 15 years of experience in the ITIL driven IT management environment, preferably in a CMDB role
- Enact system audit practices and conduct audits to ensure data integrity.
- Reconcile the CMDB data when exceptions are noted between CMDB, discovery information, and other authoritative production data repositories.
- Support design, development, and implementation of automated processes for gathering, populating, and maintaining CMDB data.
- Ability to develop SQL queries and reports for management on KPIs to improve the process effectiveness, efficiency, and data accuracy.
- Works closely with customers, Systems Engineering and Service Delivery Teams to establish business requirements for the CMDB.
- Produce and execute a plan for implementing the Configuration Management processes using ServiceNow
- Recommend robust configuration management procedures and standards for using CMDB.
- Ensure ITSM and CMDB alignment with ITIL v3 /v4 framework.
- Act as a key stakeholder supporting key CMDB tasks:
- Communicate CMDB activities to enhance general awareness of processes and standards.
- Liaise and train internal partners whenever necessary.
- Defines and develops business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics
- Conducts analysis of business processes: current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
- Plans and implements process improvements
- Interfaces with all service stakeholders including customer, systems, and technology.
- Ensures compliance with Change Management policies and agency guidelines.
- May coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Candidate should be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks under pressure with limited supervision.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Candidate must have flexibility to accommodate time-sensitive and mission-critical work.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional oral and written communication abilities
If you think your profile fits the requirements please mail the same at email@example.com for getting referred.
Note : - Gold Members will get priority in the referral opportunities, personal pitching of their profile by our team, ATS Resume Makeover, Cover Letter, ATS Score Check and a certified course for free.