CIB Sec Ser Operations–Fund Accounting Specialist Team Leader Job in Bangalore at JP Morgan Chase
Position Responsibilities :
Process and validate trades, investigate and resolve trade-related breaks in accordance with the established work practices and procedures in CIC Trades
· Serve as first level authorizer / QA and main contact for escalations. Answer all phone calls and emails pertaining to those relationships and demonstrate ability to resolve queries quickly and accurately
Work with various internal teams such as trade processing, pre-matching, settlements, cash processing, account opening and asset servicing to process transactions and resolve any exceptions on a timely manner.
Respond to and resolve client inquiries on a timely manner
Perform root cause analysis for their respective clients to increase STP and reduce client inquiries.
Partner with client service teams to help change client behavior where required to remove manual processes.
Strong understanding of Risk Management and should be able to manage the issues exceptions above materiality thresholds for resolution
Partner with technology strategy team to help identify internal and external facing technology improvement opportunities.
Ensure all day to day queries dealt with within required SLAs and escalate issues .
Provide operations subject matter expertise and value added services to clients where required.
· Maintain the highest individual and team standards for quality assurance as it relates to all investor or fund activity / changes; ensure team is ‘Always Audit Ready’
· Follow JPMorgan's established processes and procedures; Look to modify / iterate processes and procedures to continually improve accuracy, reduce redundancy, and mitigate risk
· Perform EOD process to ensure all deliverables were met timely and accurately and that exceptions are appropriately noted.
Attend internal onshore partners meetings, usually via conference call, ensure resolution of follow up items
Active involvement in projects within the team
· Bachelor’s degree required (business discipline preferred)
· Minimum 4-5 years in Financial Services industry, preferably in custody & fund services, markets or prime brokerage space
· Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel (vlookups, etc.), and Outlook ( Learn )
Core Abilities :
· Excellent prior custody & fund services, markets or prime brokerage operational experience
· Ability to work closely with business partners and interact with all staff levels
· Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
· Experience of working on multi-stream programs
· Strategic thinking coupled with practical execution
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills including taking the initiative to drive change and enhance controls
· Ability to manage through a changing business landscape
· Candidate must have a control focused agenda, and a thorough understanding of program/project risk
· Anticipate issues and aggressively drive initiatives to ensure results
· Self-starter and ability to learn quickly
People and Communication :
· Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills including the ability to communicate strategic messages clearly and consistently with the team, making linkages to individual goals and accomplishments
· Strong relationship management and partnership with a large array of constituents; ability to manage by influence to promote change
· Ability to manage by influence to promote change
· Proactive in identifying and escalating issues
Business and Subject Matter Knowledge :
· Strong financial markets product knowledge and understanding of the transaction lifecycle in Custody and/or ( Learn )
· Subject matter expertise in Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Collateral, Derivatives
Education and Certifications :
• Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent
Before Applying Make sure your resume and cover letter are industry ready.
If not then
For ATS Compliant Resume Makeover - Click Here
For Cover Letter - Click Here
If you think your profile fits the requirements please mail the same at firstname.lastname@example.org for getting referred.
Note : - Gold Members will get priority in the referral opportunities, personal pitching of their profile by our team, ATS Resume Makeover, Cover Letter, ATS Score Check and a certified course for free.