AWS/Spark Openings in Bangalore at Mindtree
Role description :
5 + years of demonstrated hands-on experience in development and support of AWS cloud based big data engineering and analytics projects.
• Primary work experience in AWS Cloud services and Data Engineering platforms and solutions.
• Hands on experience and Knowledge of all the Big Data features and components.
• Should have hands on experience on Storage services: AWS S3, Elastic Storage, RDS, Redshift. Compute & Orchestration Services: EMR, Kinesis, AWS Data pipeline, AWS Glue and Data analytics services.
• In depth experience of handling batch and streaming data using Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Hbase and NoSql data.
• Should have hands on experience on implementing end to end CI/CD integration for Cloud based data engineering solutions.
• Should have hands on experience in working with VSO, GIT, Jenkins and JIRA.
• Should have experience on the handling Docker, Kubernetes & Helm.
• Experienced in working projects in agile model
• Good Client facing and communication skills
AWS, Spark, S3, Hadoop
5 to 9 years
If you think your profile fits the requirements please mail the same at email@example.com for getting referred.
Note : - Gold Members will get priority in the referral opportunities, personal pitching of their profile by our team, ATS Resume Makeover, Cover Letter, ATS Score Check and a certified course for free.