Location : Mumbai, India
1. Mastercard India’s digital footprint is been recently established and this role will primarily will be to augment the engagements on digital platforms to bring traction to the consumers and hence to our partners.
2. With above in context, this role will be working on our new initiative which is the specials.priceless website. The website hosts and consolidates our products across partners. The incumbent will work with sales and account teams to ensure the website is up-to date at all times.
3. Search optimization, online campaigns to ensure top rankings for the website will be an ongoing process. Liaising with the regional teams for upgrades and optimization will be key. Ensuring how the website will be key and integral part of all digital campaigns will be one of the key responsibility
4. The website also hosts offers across merchants and around the world, liaising with regional and local teams to ensure the offers are up to date is required.
5. The role will also look into operations and execution of social handles facebook and Instagram for campaigns both B2c and B2B2C.
6. Will be ensuring the social calendar execution, content development for regular updates on our social channels.
7. Ensuring the feeds showcases the recent and relevant news and happenings on Mastercard is approprotely attributed
8. Key social, online and webpage KPIS will be the target for the role.
• Ability and expertise in digital, social, SEO, online campaign activations.
• relevant experience in agency handling, collaboration between cross functional teams, ability to work under high pressure and crunched timelines.
• Flair to work on vendor management, projects, contracts. Activations experience for on-ground events of large scale. .
• Client management experience required with strong client-facing skills.
• Highly creative and flexible, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented and comfortable managing budgets.
• Strong process and project management skills with experience on complex projects that require significant cross-functional teamwork and senior management experience.
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Click Here : Apply