Description : - Manage and Reconcile Derivatives invoices according to process and procedure
• Meet Service Level Agreement targets
• Work on SmartStreams Transactions, Fees Cost and Invoice Management solution ensuring all service level agreements are met.
Job Responsibilities Typical Work Activities include:
• Use the Smartstream solution to match client data and highlight any exceptions.
• Raising data exceptions and managing the investigation process to completion.
• Prioritizing work to ensure all SLAs are adhered too.
• Keeping the client fully informed of progress and liaising with brokers & banks to close any issues.
• Work with multiple teams to provide ideas and input into improving the Smartstream solution.
Key Skills • Minimum 2 years of Derivatives Product knowledge with experience in Listed or OTC Brokerage
• Sound knowledge of Investment Banking products predominantly Derivatives
• Detail understanding in Trade Life-cycle
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Analytic problem solving skills
• Good numeracy skills.
• Experience of working with SLA environment
Desirable Skills • Working experience in a data reconciliation or data matching role.
• experience of working in the Banking/finance industry
• Experience of working in a Software House or Development centre is a good to have
• Familiarity with project methodology is a good to have
Qualifications Graduate/Post Graduate in any faculty related to Banking and Financial Services
Experience • 2-5 Years within a similar role
Employment Type Permanent